Production in JSC "Borisovski DOK" is a multi-operated hi-tech process, which consists of the following directions:
- Timber logging, storage and sorting of logs, processing of raw materials to chips.
- Chips are used for the production of fiberboard (thin medium density fibreboard) as well as MDF coated with film material (board coated with decorative film).
- Sawmilling is a 3-stream production of edge-surfaced timber. Canter -сhipper line LINCK, saw frame line consisting of saw frames «Möhringer» and «Esterer», band saw line on the basis of vertical band saw AKE. Drying of sawn timber is carried out in drying chambers «Secal», «Mühlbock» and «Hildebrand», which allow drying up to 1,200 m3 of sawn timber simultaneously.
- Processing of sawn timber is carried out in different directions: from planing of wood material to profiled parts (floor board, lining, moldings) to producing of such products as houses from glued beam or garden houses with 100% factory readiness.
- All waste material is recycled: one part of it goes to the production of fuel pellets and the rest of it is fuel for boiler.